**Thanks to Alisia Bleile, Renee Daytona, Rob Myers & Christopher Burton for creating this video**
The Enright Ridge Urban EcoVillage has run a very successful CSA for several years. There are currently shares available for the 2013 season. For information on joining visit the CSA Website…and sign up to get organic, locally grown vegetables every week!
Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage seeks to be an ecologically responsible community, sharing ideas, resources and a reverence for Earth.
Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage (ERUEV) is a community of people fostering a sustainable urban neighborhood that promotes social and economic well-being while contributing to the preservation of our planet. We are located in Price Hill, near downtown Cincinnati, Ohio; building a new way of life on the foundations of this beautiful historic area (affordable homes, the acres of forest that surround the ridge and a traditionally strong sense of community) to create a healthier, more sustainable neighborhood.
Come TOUR Enright Ridge Urban Eco-village
The 4th Saturday of each month from 9am to 11am
Upcoming tour is May 25.
Reservations required: 513-921-1932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minutes from downtown Cincinnati
- Imago, a 16-acre nature preserve with hiking trails and educational programs located in the neighborhood
- Cincinnati Zen Center located at the entrance to the ecovillage
- The Hundred-Acre Wood with hiking trails
- Viable business and work opportunities minutes from the community
- Reasonably-priced, energy efficient housing
- Food co-op
- Residential and community organic gardens
- Accessible public transportation
- Community dinners
- Educational opportunities for all ages
- A welcoming neighborhood association
- A community truck
- Community greenhouse