Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage seeks to be an ecologically responsible community, sharing ideas, resources and a reverence for Earth.
Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage (ERUEV) is a community of people fostering a sustainable urban neighborhood that promotes social and economic well-being while contributing to the preservation of our planet. We are located in Price Hill, near downtown Cincinnati, Ohio; building a new way of life on the foundations of this beautiful historic area (affordable homes, the acres of forest that surround the ridge and a traditionally strong sense of community) to create a healthier, more sustainable neighborhood.
Announcing the new Ecovillage officers for 2014:
Dennis Coskie, President
Chris Smyth, Vice President
Mark Carper, Secretary
MerryBeth McKee continues as Treasurer
Many thanks to those who served on the Executive Committee during 2013:
Josh Miller, Dan Divilbiss
This would be a great time to get involved with one of the committees:
Farm Project, EGG (Enright Greening Group), Housing, Finance, Communications. You can learn more about these committees here.
**Thanks to Alisia Bleile, Renee Daytona, Rob Myers & Christopher Burton for creating this video**
Come TOUR Enright Ridge Urban Eco-village
The 4th Saturday of each month from 9am to 11am
Upcoming tours are Saturdays: November 23, December 28 and January 25.
Reservations required: 513-921-1932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minutes from downtown Cincinnati
- Imago, a 16-acre nature preserve with hiking trails and educational programs located in the neighborhood
- Cincinnati Zen Center located at the entrance to the ecovillage
- The Hundred-Acre Wood with hiking trails
- Viable business and work opportunities minutes from the community
- Reasonably-priced, energy efficient housing
- Food co-op
- Residential and community organic gardens
- Accessible public transportation
- Community dinners
- Educational opportunities for all ages
- A welcoming neighborhood association
- A community truck
- Community greenhouse